Haircut Hilarity :)
Upon returning to the hotel I decided that I would like to get a haircut so
off I set to one that I had spotted a few blocks away. Luckily I was able to
get straight in and after navigating the non-English speaking apprentice who I
was completely unable to communicate with, I was quite happy with the result as
well as the friendly conversation with the hairdresser.. all going well… until
it was time to pay and I realised that I had forgotten my wallet. Ordinarily I
would just use my phone to call for help but alas I don’t have one here..
yikes! After the complete mortification had subsided a little my mind cleared
and I went through the interesting experience of trying to obtain the number of
the hotel so that I could call the room and get Mark to come to my rescue (in a
hurry). Certainly one experience I won’t
forget to some time!
Comments
Post a Comment